Blue Studios GmbH
Data privacy statement for the website www.greatscan.de
1. Name and contact details of the guarantor for data handling and data security officer
This privacy protection information applies to the data handling of: Blue Studios GmbH, Rehagen 14, 30165 Hannover, Germany
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0)511 – 353992-18
The data protection officer of the Blue Studios GmbH is accessible under:
Praemandatum GmbH, Goseriede 4, Tiedthof, 30159, FAO Mr. Veith Witt and accordingly email@example.com.
2. Ascertainment and retention of personal data as well as the method of their use
Informations are send to your Browser automatically, while loading www.greatscan.de These informations are being saved in a logfile for certain time.
The following informations are being saved without your assistance until the automatic deletion:
• IP address,
• Date and time of your access,
• Name and URL of the requested data,
• Website where you came from (Referrer-URL),
• Browser in use and if necessary the operation system, as well as the name of your access-provider.
The named data are processed for following purposes:
• Connection establishment guarantee,
• Comfortable utilisation guarantee,
• Analysis of the system security and stability
• Other administrative utilisation.
The legal foundation of the data processing according to article no. 6 part 1 Page 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interest). Our legitimate interest results from above mentioned purposes. We do not use the complied data to conclude to you as a person in any case.
3. Dissemination of data
A dissemination of your personal data to third person besides the following purposes does not occur.
We only pass your personal data on to third party, if:
• You gave us a explicit consent according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
• The transmission according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR to enforcement, practice or plea of legal claims is required. There must be no reason to assumption that you have an overbalanced interest of the non-proliferation of your data,
• in the case there ist a legitimate commitment for the dissemination according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR,
• or it is required for the execution of contractual relationship according to article no. 6 part. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR.
In Addition we apply cookies while visiting our website.
Futhermore for the optimization of the usability we insert the temporary cookies, which are saved on your end device for a certain time. If you visit our website again to make use of certain services, the system identifies automatically that you you visited us before and which input and placements you executed. Thereby you do not have to do this again.
These cookies make it possible to identify automatically, that you have visited us before. These cookies are being deleted automatically after a certain time. The data processed by cookies (as in the above mentioned purposes) is required to preserve our and third party’s legitimate interest according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The most Browser accept Cookies automatically. You can deactivate the cookies in setting on your browser. With this setting, new cookies will not be saved automatically. However you will be informed if a new cookie appears. A complete deactivation will lead to dysfunctions and some of our features will not be available.
4. Social Media Plug-ins
On our Website we use social media plug-ins of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ and tumblr according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO to cause our company and it’s offers including goods and services to become known over here. Concerning this matter the promotional purpose is considered as a legitimate interest of the DSGVO.
The accountability for the data protection concordant must be ensured through the particular provider. The integration of these plug-ins occurs to a so called two click Methode to guarantee to protect the user a good as possible. As recently as the user clicks on an icon the data transmission to one of the following described social media network starts.
a) Commitment to arrange an individual utilization. Therefore we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer by Facebook. Your Browser connects with Facebook’s server as soon as you click on such an plugin. The content transmits from Facebook to your browser directly. Through the integration of this plugin Facebook gets the information that you are visiting our website (although if you are not logged in nor have a Facebook account). This information (including your IP address) will be send directly from your browser to the server of Facebook in the U.S. The information will be saved there. Facebook can relate the visit of our website if you are logged in. If you interact with the buttons (for example hit the “LIKE or “SHARE” button), the correspondent information will also be send to a server of Facebook, where it will be saved. Furthermore the informations will be published on Facebook and shown to your Facebook friends.
Facebook is able to use the informations for promotional purposes and market research and the optimization of the presentation of the Facebook site. Therefore Facebook establishes profiles for utilisation, interests and relations. For example to evaluate the utilisation of our website in regard of the shown advertisements, to inform other Facebook users about your activity on our website as well as to generate even more services through the utilization of Facebook. If you do not want to connect you Facebook account with our advertisement, you have to log out on Facebook before you visit our website.
We integrate following social media networks with “Shariff”:
Please mention following data protection references, in the case you click actively on the “SHARE” button of one of the particular social media networks: (the following references are data protection references of the particular social media websites)
Please take the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and the converting and utilization of the data through Facebook out of the data protection references of Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/), as well as concerning this matter rights and settings to protect your privacy.
5. Your rights as a person being affected by the data processing
you have the right to:
• according to article no. 15 GDPR you have the right to demand informations about the processed personal data from us. Particularly you can get information about the purpose of converting, the category of the personal data, the category of addressee adverse whom your data have been or will be externalize, as well as the planned term of memory, the persist to the right of deleting, the confinement or the opposition to processing, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data as long as they have not been complied through us, as well as about the existence of an automatic decision making including profiling and if applicable significant informations about their full particulars.
• according to article no. 16 of the GDPR you have the right to demand a correction immediately if there are wrong or incomplete data.
• according to article no. 17 of the GDPR you have the right to demand the deletion of personal data from us, as long as the processing is not required to execute the right to freedom of expression and information for the implementation of a legitimate duty, to reasons of public interests or to enforcement, practice or defense of the legal claim.
• according to article no. 18 of the GDPR you have the right to demand the confinement of the processing of your personal data from us, as long as the accurateness of the data is denied by you, the processing is illegitimate but you refuse the deletion and we do not need the data anymore, though you need them for enforcement, practice or defense of the legal claim or you file an objection against the processing according to article no. 21 GDPR.
• according to article no. 20 of the GDPR you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in an structured, established and machine-readable form or to demand the transmission to a guarantor.
• according to article no. 7 part 3 of the GDPR you have right to recant your nonrecurring issued acquiescence adverse us. This causes, that in the future we can not continue with the data processing, which depended on this acquiescence.
• according to article no. 77 of the GDPR your have the right to complain at a controlling institution. Generally you can appeal to your controlling institution of your usual habitation or employment or our place of registry.
6. Right to objection
As long as your personal data is being processed on the basis of the legitimate interests according to article no. 6 part 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, according to article no. 21 GDPR you have the right to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data, as long as reasons are available which are the results of your special situation or if the objection is against direct marketing. In the later case you have a general right to objection, which will be implemented by us without the declaration of a special situation. If you want to make use of your right to objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security / E-mail communication
7.1. While you are visiting our Website we are using the commonSSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) in relation to the at a time highest degree of codification which your browser supports. Generally this is a 265 bit codification. In case your browser does not support an 265 bit codification, we are using a 128 bit v3 technology. If a single site of our web is encoded you can see an closed lock symbol in the status bar of your browser. For the rest we use appropriate technical and organizational preventive measures to protect your data from deliberate or random manipulations, partial or complete destruction or against unauthorized access of a third party. Our security measures are being improved consecutively according to the technical development.
7.2 E-mails that are send through the internet without any codification are generally as little confidential as a postcard. As long as you are communicating with us via e-mail and without any additional coverage of privacy, we assume that you are aware of the technical circumstances and allow us to answer you via e-mail as well.